2048 Game Related Citations
- “Help! I can not stop playing 2048.”
- “2048 game is the most addictive game I’ve ever played!”
- “Do not play 2048 when you have to do homework.”
- “I’m sorry I’m late, brother, I just could not stop playing the game you showed me yesterday.”
- “This is the game of March 2014!”
- “I’ve played the whole day today, and I’ve basically created my own downfall.”
- “Holy *** I just lost 45 minutes.”
- “Bad evil game.”
- “I’ve just spent a few hours here. I’m in love-hate relationships with the game now.”
- “There was light in front of my window when I started playing that, and now it’s dark.”
1. Taking Stretch
2048 Game Hints Tips, 2048 is so easy to play, you can get into the habit of tearing through games, without even paying attention to what you are doing. That’s not a good idea. Take your time – there is no penalty for thinking your movements through eventually. Also try to predict where new blocks might come and how you could use them. Play something like chess.
2. Work the corners
To win the game, you should have a certain strategy. If you do not have one, you most likely will not be further than 512. So, a good strategy is to keep your hard value tiles at one of the corners. Just choose a corner and align all your tiles there. It’s not as easy as it sounds, but you can master it quickly. To stop the most significant tile to leave “the place of the king”, try to grab tiles around it. Preferably, they should be the other largest tiles. Master this simple strategy and you will soon reach 1024 and even win the 2048 game!
3. How to make the most valuable tile in the lower right corner and not to move it?
Once you have placed your highest tile value, is located in the lower right corner, do not move it. To ensure that it is not moved, you must always fill the last line by pressing the down arrow so that using LINKS and Right Arrow would not move the highest value tile. Basically this is the most important cheat for 2048 game – keep the highest tile in the corner and do not move it.